Wednesday 12 June 2013

First Post

Hellllllllo, here's my first ever post on my first ever blog and because of that it will be a very boring one seeing as I have no idea what I'm doing on here whatsoever. 


Because I can't think of anything else to write, here are ten facts about me:

I'm sixteen years old and live in England.
Even though I'm not very good at it, I love painting my nails.
I love music and I spend way too money on seeing artists/bands live.
I've been to five out of seven continents; my favourite cities in the world are probably New York, Cape Town and Sydney but I would hate to live anywhere apart from England.
I LOVE Alexander McQueen.
I'm definitely more of a books/music person than a film person, I have the attention span of a five year old.
Bad American TV shows are my absolute favourite, I love Ugly Betty, Gossip Girl and America's Next Top Model.
My favourite colours are pink, purple and bright green.
I prefer fruit to vegetables and don't understand how anybody can be the other way around.
I can't ride a bike or cook food, microwave meals are my speciality.

No comments:

Post a Comment